Why Choose DHI Roofing?
At DHI Roofing, we’re committed to quality and customer service. This means we’ll work with you every step of the way to ensure that you get the roofing, siding, and gutter services that you need. We’re prepared to help you with both your residential and commercial needs, and we have the experience to ensure that any kind of project is a success.
While we have extensive experience with contractor services for roofing, siding, and gutters, this isn’t even the most difficult part of the job. You also need someone on your side when dealing with your insurance company. It’s all too common to face difficulties when an insurance company is supposed to pay for repairs or replacement.
Here’s where it’s so important to work with experienced professionals. Rather than having to forgo important work because you can’t afford it and the insurance company refuses to pay, we’re prepared to guide you through the process and help you understand the steps that need to be taken in order to ensure you’re treated fairly by your insurance company.
Have any questions about what we can do for you? Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us so we can give you a free inspection from an experienced project manager.
The DHI Advantage
Unfortunately, you can’t trust all of the roofing companies that you come across. The barrier to entry is low, with some people claiming to be roofers with little experience or expertise to back that claim up.
That’s why we’re happy to show the many positive testimonials that we’ve gotten on our site. They allow you to rest easy knowing that you’re working with professionals. We’re licensed, insured, and our past experience shows that we’re the right experts for you. Even better? Even though we’re a local company, we have national-level resources.
When you choose DHI Roofing, you’re choosing:
- A roofing company that’s been given the Better Business Bureau’s (BBB) A+ Accreditation.
- Quality, affordable materials that are available when you need them because of our national-scale buying power.
- Experts who have the experience you need to ensure that you’re getting treated fairly throughout the insurance process.
- Incredible warranties that cover both workmanship and materials.
- Fast, high-quality estimates that are available because of our digital aerial imaging.
- Expert inspectors who help you rest easy knowing that their damage assessments are accurate.
- Emergency services like tarping and board-up, which are available 24/7.
Who can you trust when anyone with a ladder can purchase tools, put a sign on their truck and call themselves a “roofer”?
DHI Roofing is proud to have the proper local licenses, training, experience, and long-lasting reputation to be your professional roofing contractor and storm damage experts.
We are an established local company with national-level resources and capabilities that allow us to quickly and effectively mobilize, respond and perform services following a major storm event.
Here's the DHI Advantage you get:
- Awarded A+ Accreditation from the Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- 24 Hour stabilization services, including tarping and board-up
- Trained inspectors for knowledgeable exterior damage assessments
- Digital aerial imaging for quick, accurate measurements and material/labor estimating
- Extensive experience and expertise with the insurance process for homeowners
- National-scale buying power, ensuring timely delivery of quality materials at a good price
- Excellent warranties included on materials and workmanship
As a homeowner, you have a lot to care for. One of the last things on your mind is your roof. That is, until water is pouring through the ceiling! Roofing Systems include everything from the shingles you see on your home’s exterior to sheathing or decking, something you can’t see. Types of roofing materials…Read More
Your home’s siding can affect everything from the curb-appeal of your home to actual structure damage of it. Siding can be seen on almost every home but not a lot of folks know the materials that go into siding. If your home’s exterior is being restored, check out these common siding materials that your Project…Read More
When it rains, it can definitely pour! Are your gutters ready to handle any weather, come rain, wind, snow, or sunshine? Most homeowners only notice their gutters when they’re full of leaves or sagging. That’s why when one of our Project Managers from DHI Roofing comes to inspect your home, we look at everything from…Read More
Many homeowners don’t think twice about their roofs getting damaged when a storm hits. When the hails starts their first instinct is to check their vehicle that was left outside. Hail, high winds, flying debris and even snow can cause damage to your roof. Don’t skip out on getting your roof inspected by a professional,…Read More
A reliable and waterproof roof is a must for anyone living in areas of heavy rainfall, wind, or storms. Minor problems like a leaky roof can quickly escalate during extreme weather conditions. The roof can start leaking for various reasons, and it’s essential to find the fault and get it fixed before the problem increases.…Read More
You would have heard that you should keep your roof maintained. A well-managed roof is essential, but do you know why? We are here to tell you the importance of roofing and siding your house and why they are the key to a leak-free and energy-efficient home. The Importance of Roofing Good roofing keeps the…Read More